Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Gloves!

These grey and pink gloves are now available at AllThingsTangled!
I had to take a short break from the custom sweater I'm making, so yesterday I made some new Fingerless Gloves in Grey and Pink! They are made out of super soft acrylic yarn and are washable too!

I have so many more ideas for fingerless gloves that I'll probably make a couple more pairs after I finish with this sweater...only one more sleeve to go!

Also, my other sweater was featured on HerBlueSatinSahes blog! She bought it and says it fits perfectly...yay!

3 comments:

  1. Gloves like those are the perfect glove to show off a great manicure! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that they're ribbed! pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice...I always thought they would be very useful.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!