Thursday, February 19, 2009
Out to Sea
I have a day off today, and though I was going to spend it photographing in listing a couple new items, it looks as if it's going to be a beautiful day and the boyfriend wants to go sailing...The wind (which is very important for a sailboat) should be at 5-10 mph (don't ask me to convert that to metric), and it should get to be in the low 60's.
Hopefully I'll get the stuff listed tonight...
I also had an idea for a new magic piece I want to try out at the Venetian, but something tells me I won't get started on it until this weekend...
I'm also waiting for some duck eggs (unfertalized this time...see the post about the fertilized ones for the back story.) I'm hoping to get them soon because I really want to get started on that magic piece as well.
Too cold to go sailing where you live? Maybe you just need to dress warmer.
Posted by SleightGirl