Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday's Tips (For Etsy)


Today's tip is going to focus on networking. Of course there are a ton of sites that network people over the entire world, but there are also sites that are meant to network etsy people. The one I found is called We Love Etsy...just like myspace you can make friends, post pictures, leave messages and stuff, but it's all for people on etsy.

It's also a great place to look for things to buy too...because it's all of etsy, and not just a crafting niche, I might look at jewelry over there (I don't make jewelry, I only knit), while someone who paints, might be looking at my stuff. It's really cool and I hope everyone has a lot of fun with it.

When you get there, look me up! I'm listed as "Joan DuKore"

And if you're aren't a knitter, but find yourself cold with nothing to wear...you might find something here!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I'd seen ads for We Love Etsy but never really tried it. I just assumed it was a forum-type place though. I must check it out. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool i'll check it out! loved the cartoon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!