Monday, February 23, 2009

Scoot Scoot!

Wouldn't this make the perfect Clown-mobile?

So the other day, the boyfriend was at the thrift store and saw this scooter for 30 bucks...He texted me immediately and said he found the perfect clown scooter. (For those that don't know, my boyfriend is a former Ringling Brother's clown and now performs in Las Vegas.) There was no plug or battery charger included (hence the cheapness of the price), but he's really good with wiring and electronics and stuff so he was hoping he could fix it.

He didn't want to spend the money without me seeing it first (I'm supposed to stop him from buying things), and when I saw it, I said that it was totally cool and he should go for it.

After a couple of grueling hours, success! He got it working! The rest of the evening, we took turns riding it around the parking lot...it goes about 15 mph, and with his height, it is really the perfect clown scooter!

Now he's painting it and tricking it out...Hopefully he'll be performing on it soon.

It was so much fun, I want to get one too! Here's how you can help out!

1 comment:

  1. great find~ i totally want a scooter, but i want flames on it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!